Monday 31 March 2014

Monthly Favourites || March 2014

Hey Guys!

So apologies for not posting yesterday, I had to finish all of my art coursework, but one day late isn't the end of the world! So I thought I'd share my monthly favourites for March with you today, and I've been loving brighter shades, and it's definitely feeling warmer and more spring-like!


So the first thing I'm going to talk about isn't a beaut product, but is something that I think is essential all seasons, and that is candles! Burning various scented candles can really change your mood, and I've been absolutely loving fresh scents this month. 


I've particularly been loving my Yankee Candles in the scents Lemon Lavender and Sweet Apple. Their scents are quite obvious from the names, but I have been loving these because they are so fresh and clean smelling, perfect for spring. 

Next I think is quite an obvious one as I've raved about them not long ago in my most recent Avon Haul, and that's the Avon Gel Finish Nail Enamels.


I've been especially loving the more brighter shades, Limoncello, Orange Crush and Candy Apple. I won't ramble too much about these nail varnishes, but all you need to know is that they're such good quality for the price, and you need to try them out!

Next is my Mac Eyeshadow in the shade Satin Taupe which is a Frost formula.


The reason that I've included this is that I have actually been using it all of the time. It's such a great neutral brown/taupe shade that I've been using for really simple eye looks, just adding a bit to the crease or outer-v to create a bit of depth, but I think it's great for everyday looks.

Next is my e.l.f. Blush in the shade Peachy Keen


I've also been using this on a regular basis, as I feel that it gives a really nice neutral colour, which goes with practically every eye or lip look. This formula doesn't have the best staying power, however it has really good pigmentation, and for something like £4, you can't really complain. 

Next is my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, which I've been loving as a foundation brush. 


I tried it to apply my foundation a couple of weeks ago, and have used i everyday since. It applies the foundation so well and evenly, and buffs it into the skin really smoothly. It is a great brush for lots of thing really, especially powder products, and before I used it for setting powder, but at the moment, I've used it so much for foundation. 

Lastly is the Model Co Lipgloss in the shade Berry Pink.


I really love this lipgloss, as it has a really nice flavour/scent, and even though it can be quite sticky when you first apply it, it lasts really well, and for only £2 with Glamour magazine, I couldn't really resist getting them. 

So yeah these are my monthly favourites for March, hope you enjoyed it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment