Wednesday 5 March 2014

February Favourites 2014

Hey Guys!

So a few things in my favourites this month are items that I've shown in hauls or reviewed in previous posts, so I'll also link those too!


So the first I'll do the beauty products. This first product I have reviewed (here) and it's the Sleek Face Form Contouring And Blush Palette in the shade Fair 372.


Since reviewing this product, I've been using all three shades everyday. It is basically a matte, bronzing/contouring shade, a shimmery, cream highlighter, and a pink blush with a gold shimmer. All three of these are so great, especially when they are used together, and as I've said in my review, it really has been my go-to face palette. 

Next is the Avon Nailwear Pro+ Opal Top Coat, which made an appearance in one of my recent 'Avon's Arrived' posts (here). 


I really love this nail varnish at the minute because it looks good on so many base colours. When you apply it over a colour, it dries to a matte finish but with really fine shimmer, hence the 'opal' name, since I guess it makes it sort of pearly. But yeah it dries really quickly and is so easy to wear.

Next is a product that I've definitely raved about over winter (here), and I still feel that I can just about get away with darker lipstick shades.


It's the Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in the shade 125 Crazy Sexy Crimson. This is basically my perfect, deep red winter lipstick shade, and I've been wearing it loads, so obviously I had to put it in the monthly favourites. All of the Body Shop Colour Crush lipstick range are so good. They have good lasting power and are very moisturising, and also are quite balmy which makes them perfect for the colder days!

Last for beauty is the e.l.f. Maximum Coverage Concealer in the shade D34 Porcelain.


I showed this in my most recent e.l.f. Haul (here) and I've literally used it everyday. It is a very high coverage concealer, perfect for blemishes and dark circles, and I find it covers all imperfections on my skin so well. It does tend to crease after maybe like 5-6 hours, but that is expected really for more of a high coverage concealer. But yeah this is a really good concealer, and it's so cheap so you can't really go wrong. 

Next is a fragrance that is my absolute favourite perfume! It is the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume.


It is a very strong, slightly floral-musky scent, which I love to wear in the evenings, and I've been wearing it a lot for family get-togethers and nights out. It is definitely not (for me personally) a day time fragrance, but it is so nice to wear at night, and it's really strong and even after a few hours, you can still smell it really well. 

Lastly is Company Magazine.


I've had a Company subscription for maybe two years now, and I just think it's the best fashion and beauty magazine. This month's feature was with Zoella, and they always have good content and interviews (no gossip columns which I don't tend to read very often), and I just thought I'd put this in because I realised that I was actually looking forward for it to drop through my letterbox!

So yeah, these are my February 2014 Favourites!
Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment