Sunday 23 March 2014

Avon Party & Gel Nail Polish Launch / Avon's Arrived || Brochure 06

Hey Guys!

So I have a super exciting post for you today! I had an Avon Party yesterday to celebrate the launch of their new Gel Finish Nail Enamels, because obviously if they bring out anything to do with nails, I'm the first person in there! So yeah here are the new shades that I got.




Wine and Dine Me, Very Berry, Mauvelous, Sheer Love, Barely There and Mudslide. 
I'll just start by saying how good these nail varnishes are, really they are so good. For most of them you only need one coat, and they finish so shiny. They also last really well, and there is such a good range of colours. So the first ones are the more muted colours which are some of m favourite shades at the moment. Wine and Dine me is a beautiful deep red colour, perfect for winter really. Very Berry is a deep, berry pink shade and Mauvelous is a deep pink toned purple. Sheer Love is a really pale, pastel pink and Barely There is a gorgeous pink/brown nude. These two are the ones that need a second coat, but that's just because they colours are really light. And finally Mudslide is a really nice brown/taupe colour. I really love Barely There, and I've been wearing it all week. Also Mauvelous was a really popular shade, and I think it's the perfect colour for the transition between winter and spring,

Roses are Red, Candy Apple, Orange Crush and Limoncello.
These next four colours are really bright, vibrant colours, perfect for summer. Roses are Red is a bright true red colour, and Candy Apple is a more pink-toned red. At first I couldn't really tell the difference between these two in the bottle, but once you apply them Candy Apple is definitely more pink and a bit brighter. Orange Crush is a bright orange, slightly coral shade, and Limoncello is a bright yellow with a slight gold shimmer. I think my favourite out of these is Limoncello because it's so vivid and loud, and I just think it will look so good in the summer.

Shimmer and Sterling.
These two shades are super glam, Shimmer being a sparkly gold, and Sterling a shimmery, metallic silver. I especially love Sterling and I think it'd be great for nights out because it's so noticeable. 
Yeah so loaded with these new nail varnishes I hosted an Avon Party where I basically just displayed everything from Avon that I own!


I also wore only Avon Makeup Products and Perfume on the night:
CC Cream in the shade Ivory
Ideal Luminous Blush in the shade Soft Plum
True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Stone Taupes (through brows and on eyes)
Avon Eyeshadow Primer
Supershock Mascara in Black
Supershock Eyeliner in Flash (bottom waterline)
Always on Point Eyeliner in Gunmetal Grey (top waterline and flick)
True Colour Lipstick in Red 2000
Femmer Eau de Parfum

So yeah I had a really good night, and it's a great thing to do with all your friends. The new nail varnishes are absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sure there will be a lot of talk in the future about them, from other bloggers but especially me!

No comments:

Post a Comment