Friday 24 January 2014

Review || The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick

Hey Guys!

So as you may have guessed, I've been adoring deep red lip colours this winter, and I think I'm going to say it - this is my favourite lipstick! A big accolade to have, but this lipstick really deserves it, because it really is such a good product. I'm talking about the Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in the shade 125 Crazy Sexy Crimson.




Ahh, it's just so beautiful. So yeah, I've mentioned these Body Shop lipsticks in previous posts ( for example my berry-pink shade in my Favourite Winter Lip Colours Post http://hobbsessed.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/favourite-winter-lip-colours.html ) but I've recently purchased this shade, and I'm absolutely in love with it! 

First its the most perfect dark red shade, quite purpley, but not too brown, and I just really love this colour and I think it really suits people with dark hair. If you wear a little bit and sort of blend it out, you can have not such a bold colour, but I like to wear it nice and bold. 

The formula is so soft and it's quite balmy, and can be quite transparent, but when you build it up you get a lovely opaque colour. It also has moisturising qualities, so it doesn't dry up your lips throughout the day which is an added bonus! It doesn't necessarily last for ages, but seeing as it has no long lasting claims or anything, you don't really expect it to last for hours; but unless you are either drinking or eating something, it generally tends to stay on until you do. 

It has a faint rose scent, but I'm not the biggest fan of this, and sometimes doesn't taste very nice, but you don't really notice it for very long, so it's only a minor disadvantage. These lipsticks are also quite cheap, and I honestly just believe that it is one of my favourite ever lipsticks.  

There are loads of shades in this range of lipsticks; paler nudes to brighter pinks/oranges and a great range of reds, and I think there there will be a great colour for everyone! Teamed with the great moisturising benefits and colour payoff, I would suggest this lipstick to anyone, and just think it's a brilliant product with my perfect colour! WOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment