Saturday 25 January 2014

Review || Sleek Face Form

Hey Guys!

As of yet I feel that I hadn't found my go-to bronzer/contouring product, because ones I've bought online have turned out to be glittery, and some cheaper ones that I've bought from the drug store are nothing special. However, I'd heard some great things about Sleek face products, and decided to give them a try! I already own a Sleek Eye Shadow Palette, so I knew that they are a great brand, so  was excited to try a new product. 

So, the product I went for is the Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette in the shade Light.





So, as you can see, it's a beautiful palette with three sections; a matte brown bronzer/contouring powder, a shimmery-light cream coloured highlighter, and a fairly bright pink blusher with a gold shimmer running through it. 
First of all, I'll say that I'm a really big fan of Sleek, and I think their packaging is so good and elegant, and as the name suggests; sleek! All three of these shades are really pigmented, and I just really love them at the minute. 
I use the matte brown shade very lightly as a bronzer, and then as a contour shade, and because it is matte, it looks really natural and healthy, instead of muddy and brown like some other bronzers. It blends out really well, and I think is great for the winter months, because it's not too warming as you may want in the summer, but does just give a really natural-looking structure to the face. 
The second highlight shade is just perfect. It's very frosty, and you really don't need a lot because it's so pigmented. When applied to the highs of the face (e.g. the top of the cheekbones and center of the nose), it creates a really nice, subtle glow, which isn't mega shiny. I really love this highlighter, and think it just completes any look and goes with any blush/bronzer combo. 
Lastly, the third blush shade. I can't explain how much I'm loving this right now, I think I've used it everyday since I got it! It's the most beautiful pink shade, somewhere between rosy and bright pink, with a fine gold shimmer running through it. On the face, especially with this bronzer, it makes your cheeks look naturally rosy, and isn't too bold, which I love, because I sometimes think that you have to be really light-handed with some blushes otherwise you look too made up. But overall, this blush has been working really well for me, so thumbs up. 
Yeah so I'm absolutely loving this little palette, and it has won itself a place in my everyday makeup routine. It's not super cheap, but not massively expensive, around £10 ish I think, but It's definitely worth it for a decent blush and bronzer duo with a beautiful highlighter too! LOVE IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment