Tuesday 5 November 2013

Barry M Matte Nail Paint || Review

Hey guys!
So recently it was my birthday, and one of the first things I had to buy was the new Barry M Matte Nail Paints because to be honest, what more could you want in an autumn nail varnish?! 


I have the colours (from left to right) Crush, Vanilla and Espresso, and I literally cannot explain my love for these. They are all highly matted shades, my favourite being the nude-cream colour. The deep, burgundy red shade is really good, and the black is perfect to match any outfit.


All three colours are really good for autumn, and you only need two coats to get a decent finish. They last very well and I've literally worn them everyday since buying them. 
I cannot rave enough about these nail varnishes, and them being Barry M is just even better. They are my new obsession and I will be buying more pretty soon! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment