Thursday 18 July 2013

Avon Glow Nailwear Pro+ || Review

Hey guys! 
Ok so I say this as seriously as possible but this nail varnish is my ultimate favourite at the moment (and that doesn't come easily, so well done Avon!). 



So it's the Avon Glow Nailwear Pro+ nail enamel in one of the new summer shades Coral Beat. Ah I can't even describe how beautiful this colour is! It's the perfect coral, bright, summery colour that is quite orangey, however that stronger orange tint makes your hands look extremely tanned. 
The one negative I would say is that it isn't the most long lasting nail varnish, and I found that it started to chip after a few days, yet it still didn't put me off due to the amazing colour.
It is also really pigmented, and even though I used two coats, you could definitely get away with just one.
So yeah, in general this is my summer must-have nail varnish and has first place in my holiday suitcase!

This is a product by Avon and if you do not receive Avon Brochures then either contact me or go to the Avon website and 'find a representative' that lives close to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment