Monday 3 June 2013

May Favourites 2013!

Woo this is my first favourites post!! Exciting stuff!
Ok so these are all the things that I've been loving during the end of spring/start of summer period.

First is the Soap and Glory: The Righteous Butter and this is basically a thick body butter.
So I've been loving this because now it's beginning to be more summery you want to keep your legs nice and soft to prevent then from drying up in the sun, and I think that this body butter is just so moisturising and also smells really good!

Next is Avon Planet Spa Chinese Ginseng Revitalising Eye Pads.
So I love these because now the pollen is coming out, I can often wake up with puffy eyes from hayfever and these are just brilliant for that! You just get two pads and put them over your eyes for like 5 minutes and then after your eyes feel so awake an soft and yeah these are just really nice!

Next is the Real Techniques Foundation Brush.
As you can see from the picture it is an angled buffer brush but is just so nice for applying foundation because it gives a really even coat and the brush is just so soft ah I love it!

Then we have Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in the colour Thimbleberry.
Now you guys know how much I love nail varnishes and at the minute this is my favourite. It's a pinky-coral colour so it's perfect for summer and also I think it makes your hand look really tanned! Another thing is that it stays on for quite a while but for something like £1.99 you can't really go wrong!

Lastly is my Avon Colortrend Lip Balm in Juicy Raspberry.
Now I absolutely love this and take it everywhere with me at the minute because it makes your lips so soft but also it tastes and smells SO good! It actually smells of raspberries and just tastes amazing!

So yeah I hope you enjoyed my first ever monthly favourites post, and comment below and follow for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment