Wednesday 29 May 2013

Drugstore Haul! ~ Boots/Superdrug

SHOPPING! Yay I love shopping! But yeah back to the point I went shopping last weekend and thought I'd share the things I picked up.


First I picked up the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in the shade 100 Ivory. I've been wanting to buy this for ages and finally did and I do love this so much! I've been using it everyday and it gives a good coverage and feels so soft on the skin. The only thing that I don't like is that it has glitter in which you can't normally see but in the sun my face looks really glittery which I haven't warmed up to yet.

Next I got the Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in the shade 001 Transparent. I use this as a setting powder over the foundation and it really does ensure that the makeup lasts for a long time so thumbs up for this.

Then I picked up the Collection Pressed Powder in 18 Ivory and I got this in such a pale colour because I've been looking for a matte highlighter but haven't found one I like yet so I saw this and thought I could use it for a highlight and it actually works really well! It's quite pigmented so you have to be light on the brush but in general it's a good product.


Next I got the Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara in Black. I was initially sceptical about this product because it looks quite thick on the wand, but having tried it a few times I actually like it. It is a very good lash separator and volumiser and doesn't leave your lashes like thick or clumpy; they feel nice and light.


Finally, yes you can guess it, nail varnishes! Well in Superdrug there was a three for two offer so I couldn't resist buying some new nail varnishes! First on the left is Models Own Scented Varnish in Banana Split. Oh my this stuff is amazing! Basically there is a whole range of scented nail varnishes which all have different flavours and they all have a scratch and sniff panel on the top! So when you paint your nails, they will also smell of the corresponding fruit!! So yeah absolutely love this because it smells of banana milkshake!

Then I got the Sinful Colors Professional Varnish in 1171 Sweet Nothing. Basically I've only seen this new brand in Boots once before and bought a few colours to try out and they are quite good value for money. They don't last for that long before chipping, but for like £1.99 it's a great price for a nail polish. Also they have similar sized bottles to OPI polishes so you get quite a lot of actual varnish in there! 

Lastly I got the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in 308 Pomegranate. Now I am totally in love with this range and have quite a few already! They are so thick and shiny and do feel like a gel polish. I just love this range so much and needed another to add to my collection and decided to chose this colour as actually it matches the colour of my prom dress so I thought I could paint my nails this colour or prom.

So yeah this was my drugstore haul, I hope you enjoyed it. Comment below and follow for more beauty posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment